Call for Abstracts
The Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation at the CAR 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, April 26-29, 2018 at Le Centre Sheraton in Montreal.
Abstracts may be submitted in any of the following five categories. The first two categories are open to radiology trainees only. When submitting, please select the category the best describes your project or study. A brief description of each submission category is provided below. With the exception of the Educational Exhibit, top submissions in each category will be invited to give 10-minute oral presentations at the meeting in April 2018. If your abstract is selected, it is mandatory that you be prepared to give an oral presentation. In the Scientific Research Project and Value of Radiology Project categories, these presentations are open to staff radiologists as well as trainees.
For more information about the categories and abstract submission process, please click here.
1. Departmental Clinical Audit Project [Trainees Only, mandatory oral presentation]
2. Radiologist-in-Training Research Project [Trainees Only, mandatory oral presentation]
3. Educational Exhibits (electronic +/- poster format)
4. Scientific Research Project (electronic +/- poster +/- optional oral presentation)
5. Value of Radiology Project (new category) (electronic +/- poster + mandatory oral presentation)
Abstract submission deadline:
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 11:59 p.m. EST
NOTE: To begin, click on the Click to Create a Profile button. Once you create your profile, you will be logged in directly in to submit your abstract. You will also receive a confirmation email with your password. You may update your password at any time by clicking on "Update Profile".